Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lisa Lodge of Pine Ridge Treasures is again hosting a challenge. This time it is themed seed bead explosion. Since I love working with seed beads I jumped at the chance. I am really enjoying working with the new two hole beads. I chose kit B which turned out to be blue and clear.
The only things I added from my stash were the large blue faceted glass bead in the focal and the silver plated toggle. I used the clear two hole tiles, size 11 matte AB, and light blue size 6 beads to bezel the royal blue faceted bead. Then I stitched 3 bead picots around the edge. I added fringe on the bottom of the focal. The straps are made with the same beads as the focal. I wanted to keep it simple and let the beads be the stars and I tried to only use the beads that were in my kit. I hope that you like my design. Thanx Lisa for another fun challenge. To see what the other participants made please click the link below https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1629113500663457&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment