Sunday, December 22, 2013

Focusing on Life:Together

I know that I am late to the party this week. I went to visit my Mom for a couple of days. Sally's prompt this week was together. I can not think of a more charming couple than Santa and Mrs Santa. They are truly together for all time. This salt and pepper shaker set is one I am very fond of.. Sally has been such a wonderful hostess for this Focusing on Life. She seems to prompt us with the perfect words each week. I have really enjoyed checking in with all of the other participants each week. It has helped me be a better photographer and I gained  a better insight of myself. I am glad that Sally is extending this challenge for another year. I will be part of it next year too. Please checkout how all of the other participants photos for their take on togetherness at Sally's blog http://thestudiosublime.com/blog-2/  

6 comments:

  1. I'm currently at 'home' visiting my family I pre posted both week 51 and 52. Love your salt shakers! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Lynn. I am glad that you like them too. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Ahh Becky, I used to have a set just like that. They were my Mother's. Between moving to Alaska and back and chucking stuff to goodwill when I came back, they've gotten lost. :( Fun to see yours again. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I could bring back a good memory for you.Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just saw this post! We used to have a set just like this in the house when I was growing up - I wonder where it is now. Maybe my sister still has it! I think Mr. and Mrs Santa Claus are the perfect pair for 'togetherness' - Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Shel. I think that they are cute too. I'm glad that I could bring up a pleasant memory for you.

    ReplyDelete