Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's jewelry is for Megan. It's a stretch bracelet & a hair bow. Megan is my nieces daughter. She just turned 1. She is special to me . I am her alternate babysitter. Since my grandson live several states away & I don't get to see them Megan is like a granddaughter to me. She likes green(so does her Mom). I made her a pink bracelet & her Mom a bracelet & earrings for her baby shower. I knew that Mom & baby would being lots of pics so they needed some bling. I found a glass bead with no hole that matched the ribbon for the center of the bow. Because it didn't have a hole I bezeled it with seed beads like I do for cabs. The pearl beads are from her Greatgrandmother's stash. So it should be special to her Mom.  The bow is 8 loops of green grosgrain ribbon. Next I blanket stitched 2 pieces of ribbon together & ran elastic through it. Then I sewed the bow to the band. She is going to look really cute in it. I also strung green beads on stretchy cord for a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment