Thursday, April 12, 2012

Earrings are the jewelry on my plate today. I was digging for some rose colored 6mm pearls that I had so I pulled a bunch of pink beads out in the search. Since it was laying on my bead table I made several pair of pink earrings. As I searched for beads to go with the pink I came up with several other ideas &  we have some black &  purple too. The lilac flowers are lucite. Aren't they delicate looking? I will make more earrings today &  show them to you tomorrow. I need to expand my color selection of earrings. I plan on making a few bracelets too. Bracelets are harder for me because they need to be sized so much closer than a necklace or earrings. I do want to have a few bracelets though.  Next week I need to do my display, tags, &  other stuff that I need to get ready for the show on the 21st.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment