Friday, March 23, 2012

It's a cloudy day today but I'm not letting that get me down. Yesterday I made a necklace with large green ceramic rounds knotted on leather. The second strand is seed beads &  small green glass accents. I will show you the pic of how it looks now. I plan on glueing the knots &  adding a green silk strand the next time I get to a bead store. I started the second necklace last night &  finished it this morning, so I'll show it to you also. It is made of mable tubes, orange flowers, adventurine rounds, bronze bicones, twisted orange glass swirl beads, &  dark orange glass ovals. I am not an orange person (my Mom is), but since pantone  selected tangerine tango as the color of the year I figured I better make some orange pieces for my show.  Now I'm going back to make another orange piece while I have the orange beads out. Hope all of you enjoy your day. It sounds like we might see 70 degrees again tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment